About the Training Program
Shanghai Jiao Tong University “The Belt and Road Initiative” Advanced Training Program aims at recruiting talents from
"The Beltand Road Initiative" countries to join the academic training in the field of agriculture.
Field trips to agriculture industry and base
Chinese culture and history
Cultural tour to Shanghai Museum, China Arts Museum, Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden
The training program will last for 2 weeks, from Dec.2nd to Dec.13th, 2020.
1. Professors, Assoc. Professors, lecturers, and postdocs in universities and research institutions who are associated with agricultural areas;
2. Government officials associated with agricultural areas;
3. Corporation elites associated with agricultural areas.
1. SJTU will cover tuition, local lodging (standard double room) and lunch during the period of training, and field trip fees.
2. Participants should cover their own airfare, insurances, visa application fees, and other personal expenses.
Application Duration: Oct. 14th – Nov. 12nd 2020
Contact: Ms. Lisa Wang
Tel: +86 021-34205933