2020 application for the ParisTech- CSC doctoral program has been launched.
Since the implementation in 2013 of the agreement between ParisTech and the China Scholarship Council ( CSC ) to create a PhD program in France, 130 students have been admitted in the program.
Features of this program:
- Students have the possibility to complete a co-supervised PhD in collaboration between their home research group in China and a host laboratory in France.
- Chinese nationals currently studying in China , but also in France or in one of the 32 partner countries of the CSC , are eligible for the program.
For the 2020 admission campaign, more than 60 PhD Research Projects are offered by [ https://www.paristech.fr/en/paristech-grandes-ecoles/introduction | ParisTech “Grandes Ecoles” ] laboratories in the following Research Fields:
- Biology, Biophysics and Bio Chemistry
- Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Economics, Management and Social Sciences
- Energy, Processes
- Environment Science and Technology, Sustainable Development, Geosciences
- Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies
- Life and Health Science and Technology
- Materials Science, Mechanics, Fluids
- Mathematics and their applications
- Physics, Optics
- Design, Industrialization
- Life Science and Engineering for Agriculture, Food, and Environment
- Urban planning, Transport
Candidates can apply either:
- to up to 3 PhD Research Projects listed.
- or to an entire Research Field.
ParisTech - CSC doctoral program - 2020 calendar and application procedure :
[ https://www.paristech.fr/en/international/china/paristech-csc-doctoral-program | https://www.paristech.fr/en/international/china/paristech-csc-doctoral-program ]
Application deadline is December 15, 2019.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng