Department of Plant Science
Forage and turf grass abiotic stress molecular physiology
Forage transgenic research
Stress protein research
2014.01-persent Associate Professor, Department of Plant Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University
2011.01-2013.12 Assistant Professor, Department of Plant Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University
2008.01-2010.12 Post-doctoral researcher, Department of Plant Science, School of Agriculture and Biology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2002.09-2007.12 Ph.D. College of Biological Sciences, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
1993.09-1998.06 B.S. Nankai University, Tianjin, China
- Lv, A., Su L, Liu X., Xing Q, Huang B., An Y., & Zhou P. (2018). Characterization of Dehydrin protein, CdDHN4-L and CdDHN4-S, and their differential protective roles against abiotic stress in vitro. BMC plant biology, 18(1). （Co-corresponding author）
- Lv A., Fan N., Xie J., Yuan S., An Y., & Zhou P. (2017). Expression of CdDHN4, a novel YSK2-type Dehydrin gene from Bermudagrass, responses to drought stress through ABA-dependent signal pathway. Frontiers in Plant Science, 8, 748. （Co-corresponding author）
- Wang S., Yuan S., Su L., Lv A., Zhou P., & An Y. (2017). Aluminum toxicity in alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is alleviated by exogenous foliar IAA inducing reduction of Al accumulation in cell wall. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 139, 1-13.
- Zhou P, Su L, Lv A., Wang S, Huang B, An Y. (2016). Gene Expression Analysis of Alfalfa Seedlings Response to Acid-Aluminum. International Journal of Genomics, 2016.
- Wang S, Ren X, Huang B, Wang G, Zhou P, An Y. (2016). Aluminium-induced reduction of plant growth in alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is mediated by interrupting auxin transport and accumulation in roots. Scientific Reports, 6. DOI:10.1038/srep30079. （Co-corresponding author）
- Zhou P, An, Y, Wang, Z, Du, H, Huang, B. (2014). Characterization of Gene Expression Associated with Drought Avoidance and Tolerance Traits in a Perennial Grass Species. PLOS ONE, 9, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0103611.
- Zhou P, Yang F, Ren X, Huang B, An Y. (2014). Phytotoxicity of aluminum on root growth and indole-3-acetic acid accumulation and transport in alfalfa roots. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 104( 8):1–8.
- Du HM, Zhou P, Huang BR. (2013). Antioxidant enzymatic activities and gene expression associated with heat tolerance in a cool-season perennial grass species” Environmental and Experimental Botany, 87: 159-166. （equally contributing first author）
- Zhou P, Zhu Q, Xu J C , Huang BR. (2011). Cloning and characterization of a gene, AsEXP1, encoding expansin proteins inducible by heat stress and hormones in creeping bentgrass. Crop Science, 51: 333-341.
- Zhou P, Yang F, Yu J, Ao G, Zhao Q. (2010). Several cis-elements including a palindrome involved in pollen-specific activity of SBgLR promoter. Plant Cell Rep., 29: 503-11.
- Lang Z, Zhou P, Yu J, Ao G, Zhao Q. (2008). Functional Characterization of the Pollen-specific SBgLR Promoter from Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.)”. Planta, 227: 387-396. （equally contributing first author）
- An Y, Zhou P, Liang J. (2014). Effects of exogenous application of abscisic acid on membrane stability, osmotic adjustment, photosynthesis and hormonal status of two lucerne (Medicago sativa L.) genotypes under high temperature stress and drought stress. Crop & Pasture Science, 65: 274–286.
- An Y, Zhou P, Xiao Q, Shi D. (2014). Effects of foliar application of organic acids on alleviation of aluminum toxicity in alfalfa. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., DOI: 10.1002/ jpln.201200445.
- Gao X, Lv A, Zhou P, Qian Y, An Y. (2015). Effect of Green Manures on Rice Growth and Plant Nutrients under Conventional and No-Till Systems. Agronomy journal, 107(6). DOI:10.2134/agronj15.0225.
- Gao X, Lv A, Wang S, Su L, Zhou P, An Y. (2016). Greenhouse gas intensity and net ecosystem carbon budget following the application of green manures in rice paddies. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, 1-15. （Co-corresponding author）
- Gao X, Shi D, Lv A, Wang S, Yuan S, Zhou P, An Y. (2016). Increase phosphorus availability from the use of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L) green manure in rice (Oryza sativa L.) agroecosystem. Scientific Reports, 6. （Co-corresponding author）