Department of Resource & Environment
Research Interest: Ecotoxicology
Bachelor's Degree, Southwest Agriculture University, Chongqing, China. 1996
Master's Degree, Northeast Agriculture University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China, 1999
Ph D, South China Agriculture University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 2003
Professor: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017 – present
Associate Professor: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2006 – 2017
Lecturer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2003 – 2016
Post-doctoral fellow, ENSCR Rennes and INRA Rennes, France, 2004 – 2006
Teaching — Current Courses
1. Environmental Toxicology — undergraduate course
2. Ecotoxicology — graduate course
1. Soil Ecotoxicology: Ecological toxicology and pollution control of drug residues, drug-resistant gene and heavy metals
2. Earthworm Biotechnology: Research and development of earthworm antibacterial peptides, treatment of organic waste (livestock manure, sludge, straw, kitchen waste) by earthworms and microbes; soil amelioration and bioremediation.
1. Yali Wang, Yizhao Wu, Jo Cavanagh, Ayizekeranmu Yiming, Xiuhong Wang, Wen Gao, Cory Matthew, Jiangping Qiu, Yinsheng Li*. Toxicity of arsenite to earthworms and subsequent effects on soil properties. Soil Biology & Biochemistry. 2018, 117: 36–47.
2. Xiaoxu Lu, Yinsheng Li*, Michelle Thunders, Cory Matthew, Xiuhong Wang, Xiaojiei, Xinchu Zhou, Jiangping Qiu. Effect of enrofloxacin on the proteome of earthworms. Science of the total Environment. 2018, 616-617: 531-542.
3. Yinsheng Li, Chun Zhao, Xiaoxu Lu, Xiaojie Ai, Jiangping Qiu. Identification of a cytochrome P450 gene in the earthworm Eisenia fetida and its mRNA expression under enrofloxacin stress. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2018, 150: 70-75.
4. Yinsheng Li, Meilin Jiang, Michelle Thunders, Xiaojie Ai, Jiangping Qiu. Effect of enrofloxacin and roxarsone on CYP450s in pig. Research in Veterinary Science. 2018，117: 97-98.
5. Paul Robin, Camille Morel, Franck Vial, Brigitte Landrain, Aurore Toudic, Yinsheng Li and Nouraya Akkal-Corfini. Effect of three types of exogenous organic carbon on soil organic matter and physical properties of a sandy technosol. Sustainability. 2018, 10: 1146.
6. Xiaoxu Lu, Yinsheng Li*, Michelle Thunders, Jo Cavanagh, Cory Matthew, Xiuhong Wang, Xinchu Zhou, Jiangping Qiu. Differential protein expression and localization of CYP450 enzymes in three species of earthworm; is this a reflection of environmental adaptation? Chemosphere. 2017, 171: 485-490.
7. Cheng Peng, Li Tang, Xuejun Tan, Yinsheng Li*, Xiuhong Wang, Xiaojie Ai, Xinchu Zhou, Michelle Thunders, Jiangping Qiu. Heavy metal fractionation after application of fermented sludge to soil and its effect on Sedum lineare. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2017, 26(1): 810-822.
8. Yajuan Zou, Yizhao Wu, Yali Wang, Yinsheng Li, Chengyu Jin. Physicochemical properties, in vitro cytotoxic and genotoxic effects of PM1.0 and PM2.5 from Shanghai, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2017, 24: 19508-19516.
9. Michelle Thunders, Jo Cavanagh, and Yinsheng Li. De novo transcriptome assembly, functional annotation and differential gene expression analysis of juvenile and adult E. fetida, a model oligochaete used in ecotoxicological studies. Biological Research, 2017, 50:7.
10. Hao Tang, Qianru Yan, Xiuhong Wang, Xiaojie Ai, Paul Robin, Cory Matthew, Jiangping Qiu , Xudong Li, Yinsheng Li*. Earthworm (Eisenia fetida) behavioral and respiration responses to sublethal mercury concentrations in an artificial soil substrate. Applied Soil Ecology, 2016, 104: 48-53.
11. Yinsheng Li, Yue Mou, Michelle Thunders, Yizhao Wu, Xiaojie Ai, Xinchu Zhou, Jiangping Qiu. Effects of enrofloxacin on antioxidant system, microsomal enzymatic activity and proteomics in porcine liver. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Accepted.
12. Yinsheng Li , Hao Tang, Yingxiu Hu, Xiuhong Wang, Xiaojie Ai, Li Tang, Cory Matthew, Jo Cavanagh, Jiangping Qiu. Enrofloxacin at environmentally relevant concentrations enhances uptake and toxicity of cadmium in the earthworm Eisenia fetida in farm soils. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2016, 308: 312–320.
13. Yinsheng Li, Feifei Zhang, Xiaojie Ai, Xiuhong Wang, Paul Robin, Jo Cavanagh, Cory Matthew, Jiangping Qiu. Antioxidant and behavior responses of earthworms after introduction to a simulated vermifilter environment. Ecological Engineering, 2015. 81: 218-227.
14. Yinsheng Li, Yingxiu Hu, Xiaojie Ai, Jiangping Qiu, Xiuhong Wang. Acute and sub-acute effects of enrofloxacin on the earthworm species Eisenia fetida in an artificial soil substrate. European Journal of Soil Biology. 2015, 66: 19-23.
15. JinWang, Qaisar Mahmood, Jiang-Ping Qiu, Yin-Sheng Li, Yoon-Seong Chang, Li-Na Chi, and Xu-Dong Li. Zero Discharge Performance of an Industrial Pilot-Scale Plant Treating Palm Oil Mill Effluent. BioMed Research International. 2015, Volume 2015, Article ID 617861, 9 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/617861
16. Li Y., Lu L., Lin J., Qiu J., Ai X., Wang X. Effects of enrofloxacin on CYP450s in mice. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014, 62(1): 164-165.
17. Yinsheng Li, Jing Sun, Paul Robin, Daniel Cluzeau, Jiangping Qiu. Responses of the earthworm Eisenia andrei exposed to sublethal aluminium levels in an artificial soil substrate. Chemistry and Ecology. 2014, 30(7): 611-621.
18. Xianxian Zhang, Shan Yin, Yinsheng Li, Honglei Zhuang, Changsheng Li, Chunjiang Liu. Comparison of greenhouse gas emissions from rice paddy fields under different nitrogen fertilization loads in Chongming Island, Eastern China. Science of the Total Environment. 2014, 472C:381-388.
19. Yongtao Du, Pinhua Rao, Yinsheng Li, Jiangping Qiu, Weiguo Qiu, Hao Tang, Murray A. Potter. Toxicological Responses of the Earthworm Eisenia fetida to 18-Crown-6 Under Laboratory Conditions. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2014, 93(4): 452-45.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng