Education and Professional Experience
2000,9-2003,7 Ph.D.,Department of Food Science and Technology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China.
1994,9-1996,12 M. S.,Department of Food Resource, Science and Technology, Jiangnan University, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China.
1986,9-1990,7 B. S.,Department of Cereals and Oils Engineering, Wuhan Polytechnic University, Wuhan, Hubei, China.
2006.9- Present Associate professor, Department of Food Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China.
2009.2-2009.8 Visiting Scholar, Food Microbiology Laboratory, Department of Food Science and Technology, UC Davis, USA.
2003.8-2006.8 Lecturer, Department of Food Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China.
1997.4-2000.8 Engineer, China Package and Food Machinery Co. Ltd., Beijing, China.
1990.8-1994.8 Engineer, Wanshuchun distillate Spirit Co. Ltd., Anhui, China.
1. PI, 2012.01-2015.12, Molecular regulation mechanism of gudB1-GDH from Bacillus subtilis natto on carbon-nitrogen central metabolism, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC),650k RMB
2. PI, 2012.01-2016.12, Healthy functional peptides produced from by-products from scallop and prawn processing. Public Welfare Project from State Oceanic Administration China. 470k RMB
3. PI, 2011.7-2013.6, Detoxification and evaluation for tea seed meal by fermentation technology, Fujian Tianshen Agriculture Co. Ltd.. 200k RMB
1. Jianhua Zhang, Lirong Yin, et al., Identification and Application of a Novel Lactobacillus crustorum strain. CN102965301A
2. Binjun Qian, Jianhua Zhang, et al., IVP, an anti-hypertensive peptide. CN201210248173.6
3. Jianhua Zhang, Xiangli Yu, Lili Chen, Bin Liu, Yulan Pan. Glutamate dehydrogenase gene, protein from Bacillus subtilis natto. ZL 2010 1 0300286.7
4. Jianhua Zhang, Lili Chen, Jiale Wang. Active sites of glutamate dehydrogenase from Bacillus subtilis natto and its mutants. ZL2009 1 0196271.8
1. Jianhua Zhang, Chapter 5 “Processing Technology of Soybean Fermented Products” in “Processing and Utilization of Soybean” edited by Lite Li, Zaigui Li, Lijun Yin, Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2003. (in Chinese)
2. Wu Tianlong, Ai Xiaojie, Jianhua Zhang (subeditor), “Plant Resources and Their Nutrition and Healthy Functions“. Press of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2008. (in Chinese)
3. Lili Chen, Jiale Wang, Yu Hu, Bingjun Qian, Xiaomin Yao, Jingfang Wang*, Jianhua Zhang*(2013), Computational design of glutamate dehydrogenase in Bacillus subtilis natto. Journal of Molecular Modeling. 19(4): 1919-1927
4. Jianhua Zhang, Eizo Tatsumi, Changhe Ding, Lite Li(2007), Chemical Components of Aspergillus-type Douchi, a Chinese Traditional Fermented Soybean Product, Change During the Fermentation Process. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 42: 263–268
5. Jianhua Zhang, Eizo Tatsumi, Junfeng Fan, Lite Li (2006), Angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory peptides in douchi, a Chinese traditional fermented soybean product. Food Chemistry, 98: 551–557.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng