Visiting Scholar, Pennsylvania State University, (2008.11-2009.11)
B.S., Hubei Agricultural College, (Horticultural Education)
M.S., Zhejiang Agricultural University, (Horticulture)
Ph.D., Fudan University, (Genetics)
Rewards and Awards:
2007 Awarded by the Shanghai Rising-star Program
2007 Third grade reward of the scientific and technological progress by Shanghai Municipal Government
2006 Second grade reward of the scientific and technological progress by Shanghai Municipal Government
2002 Second grade reward of the scientific and technological progress by Shanghai Municipal Government
1. Sun Wenliang, Chen Yunpeng*, Liu Lixing, Tang Jun, Chen Jie, Liu Peng. Conidia immobilization of T-DNA inserted Trichoderma atroviride mutant AMT-28 with dichlorvos degradation ability and exploration of biodegradation mechanism. Bioresource Technology. 2010, 101: 9197-9203. (Co-first author)
2. Tang Jun, Liu Lixing, Huang Xiuli, Li Yingying, Chen Yunpeng, Chen Jie. Proteomic analysis of Trichoderma atroviride mycelia stressed by organophosphate pesticide dichlorvos. Canadian Journal of Microbiology. 2010, 56(2): 121-127.
3. Sun Wenliang, Liu Lixing, Hu Xiaolu, Tang Jun, Liu Peng, Chen Jie, Chen Yunpeng*. Generation and identification of DNA sequence flanking T-DNA integration site of Trichoderma atroviride mutants with high dichlorvos-degrading capacity. Bioresource Technology. 2009, 100: 5941-5946. （Corresponding author）
4. Tang Jun, Liu Lixing, Hu Shifeng, Chen Yunpeng, Chen Jie. Improved degradation of organophosphate dichlorvos by Trichoderma atroviride transformants generated by restriction enzyme-mediated integration (REMI).?Bioresource Technology. 2009, 100: 480-483.
5. Zhou Xiaoying, Liu Lixing, Chen Yunpeng, Xu Shufa, Chen Jie. Efficient biodegradation of cyanide and ferrocyanide by Na-alginated beads immobilized with fungal cells of Trichoderma koningii. Canadian Journal of Microbiology. 2007, 53(9): 1033-1037.
6. Sun X.B., Chen Y.P., Wu C.R., Yang G.X., Guo B., Shen D.L. Functional evaluation of a novel constitutive promoter F1 of rice epiphytic Bacillus pumilus and construction of an efficient expression and secretion system under the control of F1. Biotechnology Letters. 2006, 28(13): 979-985.
7. Chen Y.P., Shen D.L., Yang M.J. Use of Green fluorescent protein as molecular marker for tagging B. brevis in soil under the control of a novel constitutive promoter F1. Folia Microbiol. 2005, 50(5): 437-442.
8. Chen Y.P., Yan J., Yang M.J., Wang J.W., Shen D.L. Expression of green fluorescent protein in Bacillus brevis under the control of a novel constitutive promoter F1 and insertion mutagenesis of F1 in Escherichia coli DH5α. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 2003, 229(1): 111-117.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng