1. Guoyan Sun, Xinkui Fang, Hao Wu, Xinchu Zhou, Yong Ke, Tao Sun*. Porcine monocyte-derived dendritic cells can be differentially activated by vesicular stomatitis virus and its matrix protein mutants. Veterinary Microbiology. 2018, 219(6): 30-39
3. Xinkui Fang, Bing Qi, Yufang Ma, Xinchu Zhou , Shikuan Zhang, Tao Sun*.Assessment of a Novel Recombinant Vesicular Stomatitis Virus with Triple Mutations in its Matrix Protein as a Vaccine for Pigs. Vaccine. 2015, 33(46): 6268–6276
5. Tao Sun, Xinbin Yan, Wenxiu Guo, Dayun Zhao. Evaluation of cytotoxicity and immune modulatory activities of soyasaponin Ab: An in vitro and in vivo study. Phytomedicine. 2014，21（13）： 1759–1766.
6. Zhao Zhao , Tao Sun, Yun Jiang , LijiangWu， Xiangzhong Cai , Xiaodong Sun , Xiangjun Sun . Photooxidative damage in retinal pigment epithelial cells via GRP78 and the protective role of grape skin polyphenols. Food and Chemical Toxicology 74 (2014) 216–224. (first author with equal contribution).
7. Xinkui Fang, Shikuan Zhang, Xiaodong Sun, Jinjin Li, Tao Sun*. Evaluation of attenuated VSVs with mutated M or/and G proteins as vaccine vectors. Vaccine. 2012,30(7):1313-1321
8. T. Sun, Q.Y. Chen, L.J. Wu, X.M. Yao, X.J. Sun. Antitumor and antimetastatic activities of grape skin polyphenols in a murine model of breast cancer. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2012, 50 (10):3462–3467
9. Fang Xin-kui , Xin Wang, Tao Sun*. Construction and application of vesicular stomatitis virus retargeting at adult T cell leukemia. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics,2011,38(3):218-226
10. Fang Xin-Kui, Huang Dan-Feng, Wang Zhao-Xia, Wan Chun-Ling, Sun Tao, Xu Wang-Jie, Liu Chun-Yan, Zhou Pei, Qiao Zhong-Dong. Identification of the proteins related to cytochrome P450 induced by fenvalerate in a Trichoplusia ni cell line. Cell Biology and Toxicology. 2007, 23:445-457
11. Tao Sun, Lu Ping, Fang Xinkui. Expression and Application of the Recombinant Non-Structural Protein of FMDV. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University(Science).Vol.E-10,Sup.1，2005：61-64
12. Tao Sun, Lu Ping, Wang Xin. Localization of infection-related epitopes on non-structural protein 3ABC of foot-and-mouth disease virus and the application of tandem epitopes. Journal of Virological Methods. 2004,119:79-86
13. Tao Sun, Lu Ping, Wang Xin. An applicable method for mapping epitopes on viral protein. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2004（3）:255-259
14. Cao ShengFeng, Ping Lu, Tao Sun, Xing Wang and Wang Guo F eng. Construction, Expression, Purification, Refold and Activity assay of a specific scFv fragment against Foot and Mouth disease virus. Veterinary Research Communication . 2003,27:243-256
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng