Ph.D. 2002. Nanjing Agricultural University, China
B.S. 1983. Shanghai Agricultural College, China.
2008-present Professor, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China.
2003-2005 Postdoctoral fellow, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey,U.S.A.
1999-2007 Associate professor, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China.
1996-1998 Associate Professor, Shanghai Agricultural College, China.
1990-1995 Lecturer, Shanghai Agricultural College, China.
1983-1989 Teaching Associate. Shanghai Agricultural College, China.
1. Grass Germplasms Science —graduate course
2. Applied Statistics in Crop Science Research—graduate course
3. Biostatistics—undergraduate course
4. Turfgrass Science —undergraduate course
1. Turfgrass breeding for evergreen objectives adapted to transition zone in China
DNA marker assisting single plant selection
Heat stress tolerance
Summer stress tolerance
1. He Y., and B. Huang. 2010. Differential responses to heat stress in activities and isozymes of four antioxidant enzymes for two cultivars of kentucky bluegrass contrasting in heat tolerance. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 135: 116-124.
2. He Y., and B. Huang. 2007. Protein changes during heat stress in three kentucky bluegrass cultivars differing in heat tolerance. Crop Sci., 47: 2513-2520.
3. He Y., X. Liu, and B. Huang. 2005a. Changes in protein content, protease activity, and amino acid content associated with heat injury in creeping bentgrass. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 130 (6): 842 -847.
4. He Y., X. Liu, and B. Huang. 2005b. Protein changes in response to heat stress in acclimated creeping bentgrass. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 130 (4): 521-526.
5. He Y., Y. Liu, W. Cao, and et al. 2005c. Effects of salicylic acid on heat tolerance associated with antioxidant metabolism in kentucky bluegrass. Crop Sci., 45: 988-995.
6. Wang, C., Y. He*, and et al. 2010. Turfgrass evaluation and analysis of factors inhibiting turfgrass growth under camphor trees. J. Shanghai Jiaotong U. (Agri. Sci.). 2010，28(1):1-8. (In Chinese with English abstract)
7. Zhao, Z., Y. He*, and et al. 2009. Tissue culture and plantlet regeneration from vegetative organs of two clones of tall fescue（Festuca arundinacea). Pratacultural Sci.,18(5):168-175. (In Chinese with English abstract)
8. He, Y.*, and et al. 2009. Breeding of new lines “Huhe” and evaluation of germplasms of kentucky bluegrass under artificial stresses and natural conditions in Shanghai. J. Shanghai Jiaotong U. (Agri. Sci.). 27（3）：189-195. (In Chinese with English abstract)
9. Guo,J., Y.He*, and et al. 2008. Researches on relationship of pathogenesis-related proteins with plant disease resistance and its application in turfgrass disease-resistant breeding. Pratacultural Sci.,17（6）：156-163. (In Chinese with English abstract)
10. Guo, J., Y. He*, and et al. 2008. Evaluation of turf-type tall fescue cultivars and germplasms under artificial stress and natural conditions in Shanghai. J. Shanghai Jiaotong U. (Agri. Sci.). 26(3): 188-194. (In Chinese with English abstract)
Turfgrass Cultivars Released:
1. 2009 “Huping 1”-- a new cultivar of tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea ) turfgrass, approved by China National Grass Breeding Committee, and registered in Beijing China, First Breeder.
2. 2008 “Huhe”- a new cultivar of Kentucky bluegrass (Poa pratensis ) turfgrass, approved by Shanghai Crop Breeding committee, and registered in Shanghai China, First Breeder
Professional Services and Appointments:
1. 2003-2012 Director of Council, Shanghai Branch, China Plant Physiology Committee
2. 2009-2012 Director of Council, Branch of Grass Breeding, China Grass Land Committee
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng