Department of Resource and Environment
Address: Room 421 Building B School of Agriculture and Biology
（1） Ecosystem services and long-term monitoring in urban area
（2） Biogeochemical cycling and ecological models
2012.01-Assistant and Associate Professor, SJTU
2008.09-2009.10 Joint Ph.D researcher, UC Berkeley, USA
2004.09-2011.07 M.D. and Ph.D career, SJTU
Vice director of Shanghai Urban Forest Ecosystem Research Station (SUFERS)
Fellowship, Ecological Society of Shanghai;
Fellowship, Soil and Nutrition Society of Shanghai;
1. Miao Si, Zhang Xuyi, Han Yujie, Sun Wen, Liu Chunjiang, Yin Shan*. Random Forest Algorithm for Sensitivity Analysis of Negative Air Ions to Environmental Factors in an Urban Park. Atmosphere, 2018, 9(12):463, DOI: 10.3390/atmos9120463.
2. Tian Lu, Yin Shan*, Ma Yingge, Kang Hongzhang, Zhang Xuyi, Tan Haoxin, Meng Hengyu, Liu Chunjiang. Impact factor assessment of the uptake and accumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by plant leaves: Morphological characteristics have the greatest impact. Science of The Total Environment, 2019,652C:1149-1155.
3. Yin Shan, Zhang Xianxian, Jiang Zaidi, Zhu Penghua, Li Changsheng, Liu Chunjiang*.Inhibitory Effects of 3,4-Dimethylpyrazole Phosphate on CH4 and N2O Emissions in Paddy Fields of Subtropical China.International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2017,14:1177.
4. Jiang Zaidi, Yin Shan*, Zhang Xianxian, Li Changsheng, Shen Guangrong, Zhou Pei, Liu Chunjiang. Research and Development of a DNDC Online Model for Farmland Carbon Sequestration and GHG Emissions Mitigation in China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2017, 14: 1493.
5. Yin Shan, Zhang Xianxian, Pumpanen Jukka, Shen Guangrong, Feng Xiong , Chunjiang Liu*. Seasonal variation in soil greenhouse gas emissions at three age-stages of Metasequoia glyptostroboides stands in an alluvial island, eastern China. Forests, 2016, 7(11), 256.
6. Zhang Xianxian, Yin Shan*, Li Yinsheng, Zhuang Honglei, Li Changsheng, Liu Chunjiang. Comparison of greenhouse gas emissions from rice paddy fields under different nitrogen fertilization loads in Chongming Island, Eastern China. Science of the Total Environment. 2014, 472: 381-388.
7. Sun Xiao, Kay Adam, Kang Hongzhang, Small Gaston, Liu Guofang, Zhou Xuan, Yin Shan and Liu Chunjiang. Correlated Biogeographic Variation of Magnesium across Trophic Levels in a Terrestrial Food Chain. PLOS ONE, 2013, 8:11.DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0078444.
8. Yin Shan, Shen Zhemin, Zhou Pisheng, Zou Xiaodong, Che Shengquan, Wang Wenhua*. Quantifying Air Pollution Attenuation within Urban Parks: An Experimental Approach in Shanghai, China. Environmental Pollution. 2011,159: 2155-2163.
9. Yin Shan, Cai Jingping, Chen Liping, Shen Zhemin, Zou Xiaodong, Wu Dan, Wang Wenhua*.Effects of vegetation status in urban green spaces on particle removal in a street canyon atmosphere. Acta Ecologica Sinica 2007,27: 4590-4595.
Best Teacher Award, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Dec 2018.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng