1.September, 2002 - July, 2007: Ph.D. in Ecology, Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2.September, 1998 - July, 2002: B.S. in Forestry, Jiangxi Agriculture University
1.March, 2013 - March, 2014: Visiting scholar, Department of Natural Resources, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University
2.December, 2010 - present: Associate professor, School of Agriculture and Biology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
3.August, 2007 - November, 2010: Assistant professor, School of Agriculture and Biology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
1. 2013.1-2016.12, The impact mechanism of regional environmental element on the stabilization of soil organic matter in secondary Quercus variabilis stands along the forest transect of Easter China, NSFC (No. 31270491)
2. 2013.1-2015.12, Integrate remote sensing, monitoring and model to evaluate the impact of LUCC on carbon dynamic in the typical ecosystem, Chongming island, China, SMC - B
3. 2009.1-2011.12, The variation pattern of foliar 15N natural abundance of Quercus variabilis and its relationship with environmental factor in China, NSFC (No. 30800138)
1. Kang, H.Z., Zhuang, H.L., Wu, L.L., Liu, Q.L., Shen, G.R., Berg, B., Man, R.Z. & Liu, C.J.. 2011. Variation of leaf nitrogen and phosphorus stoichiometry in Picea abies across Europe: An analysis based on local observations. Forest Ecology and Management 261(2): 195-202.
2. Kang, H.Z., Liu, C.J., Yu, W.J., Wu, L.L., Chen, D.M., Sun, X., Ma, X.P., Hu, H.B. & Zhu, X.L. 2011. Variation in foliar δ15N among oriental oak (Quercus variabialis) stands over eastern China: Patterns and interactions. Journal of Geochemical Exploration 110(1): 8-14.
3. Kang, H.Z., Xin, Z.J., Berg, B., Burgess, P.J., Liu, Q.L., Liu, Z.C., Li, Z.H. & Liu, C.J.. 2010. Global patterns of leaf litter nitrogen and phosphorus stoichiometry in woody plants with latitude and climatic factors. Annals of Forest Science 67(8): 811p1-8.
4. Kang, H.Z., Berg, B., Liu, C.J. & Westman, C.J.. 2009. Variation in Mass-Loss Rate of Foliar Litter in Relation to Climate and Litter Quality in Eurasian Forests: Differences among Functional Groups of Litter. Silva Fennica 43(4): 549-575.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng