1) Modelling of Spectral Response of Ground Objects
2) Remote sension and GIS
3) Digitization of Carbon Dynamics in Global Warming
Dr. Guangrong SHEN. She was a Visiting scholar of Laboratory of Geophysical - Satellite Remote Sensing & Archaeo-environment & Foundation for Research & Technology, Hellas (F.O.R.T.H.) & Institute for Mediterranean Studies (I.M.S.) from 2006 to 2007. She received her PhD. (Remote Sensing and Information System) in Zhejiang University of China(2002)，M.A ( Map and Remote Sensing) from Institute of remote sensing applications, Chinese Academy of Sciences(1993) and B.S.( Computational Mathematics) in Department of Mathematics , Shanxi University of China. Her research interests are focused on applied GIS and remote sensing in resource ,environment and ecosystem. Recent years, she has published more over 40 papers in peer-reviewed journals and published a book titled: Informatics of Resource and Environment as the editor in chief (2008).
1) Guangrong Shen, Chuang Ma,et al.(2013). Vegetation dynamics, and land uselland cover change in Chongming Island of Shanghai, China. Agro-Geoinformatics (Agro-Geoinformatics), 12-16 Aug.2013,249-254.
2) Guangrong Shen, Apostolos Sarris.(2012). Remote sensing monitoring and analysis of expansion characteristics of Chongming Island in Shanghai, China. Agro-Geoinformatics (Agro-Geoinformatics), 12-16 Aug. 2012,556-561.
3) Guangrong Shen, Xiemei Huang,Pei Zhou, et al.2012.Non-Point Source Pollution Characteristics of Agriculture-Derived Nitrogen in Groundwater in Suburban Area of Shanghai Based on Models. Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture V,IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology Volume 369, 2012, pp 32-42.
4) Guangrong Shen, Spatial variability of trace elements in agriculturalsoils of Chongming, Shanghai(China), 2009 17th International Conference on Geoinformatics, 2009, 20100312649483
5) Guangrong Shen, Heavy metal contamination in arable land of Chongming based on GIS and geostatistics，((Geoinformatics 2010) WN CF), 1969-2011，20104313318504
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng