Professor. He received his Doctoral degree at Animal Genetics and Breeding in Northeast Agriculture University. His work is mainly in the fields of quantitative genetics, molecular genetics and animal breeding. He has presided or taken part in more than 10 research projects of nation and province, published more than 50 papers in professional journals and been awarded the third class prize of science and technology improvement by Ministry of Agriculture.
At present, presides one project of National Basic Research Program of China, one project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, one project of Shanghai Science Committee and one project of Shanghai Agriculture Committee. As well as takes part in several projects of National Basic Research Program of China, National 863 Program, 948 Program of Agriculture Ministry of China, Shanghai Science Committee and Shanghai Agriculture Committee.
1. Minghui Wang, Qishan Wang,Yuchun Pan*, 2013: From QTL to QTN: Candidate gene set approach and a case study in porcine IGF1-FoxO pathway. PloS ONE, 8(1):e53452.
2. Minghui Wang, Qishan Wang, Zhen Wang, Qingping Wang, Xiangzhe Zhang, Yuchun Pan*, 2013: The molecular evolutionary patterns of the insulin/FOXO signaling pathway. Evolution Bioinformatics, 9:1-16.
3. Qiang Chen, Yufang Ma, Yumei Yang, Zhenliang Chen, Rongrong Liao, Xiaoxian Xie, Zhen Wang, Pengfei He, Yingying Tu, Xiangzhe Zhang, Changsuo Yang, Hongjie Yang, Fuqing Yu, Youmin Zheng, Zhiwu Zhang, Qishan Wang*, Yuchun Pan*, 2013: Genotyping by Genome Reducing and Sequencing for Outbred Animals. PloS ONE, 8(7): e67500.
4. Kan He, Qishan Wang, Zhen Wang, Yuchun Pan*, 2013: Association study between gene polymorphisms in PPAR signaling pathway and porcine meat quality traits. Mamm Genome, (2013) 24:322-331.
5. Zhen Wang, Kan He, Qishan Wang, Yumei Yang and Yuchun Pan*, 2012: The prediction of the porcine pre-microRNAs in genome-wide based on support vector machine(SVM) and homology searching. BMC Genomics, 13:729.
6. Qishan WANG, Minghui WANG, Yumei YANG and Yuchun PAN*, 2012: SNPath: Characterizing cattle SNPs by enriched pathway terms. Animal Science Journal, 83:279-283.
7. Hongbo Zhao, Mini Huang, Qiang Chen, Qishan Wang, Yuchun Pan *, 2012: Comparative gene expression analysis in mouse models for identifying critical pathways in mammary gland development. Breast Cancer Res Treat, 132:969-977 (DOI: 10.1007/s10549-011-1650-8).
8. Fan Yang, QiongPing Wang, MingHui Wang, Kan He , YuChun Pan *, 2012: Associations between gene polymorphisms in two crucial metabolic pathways and growth traits in pigs. Chinese Science Bulletin, 57(21):2733-2740.
9. Y.Z. Gao, Y. Jiang, X. Wu, C.Y. Bai, Y.C. Pan*, Y.Z. Sun, 2011: Molecular characteristics and expression profiles of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1(GPD1) gene in pig. Molecular Biology Reports, 38(3):1875-1881.
10. Qishan Wang, Hongbo Zhao, Yuchun Pan*, 2011: SNPknow: a web server for functional annotation of cattle SNP markers. Canadian Journal of Animal Science, 91(2):247-253.
11. Minghui Wang, Qishan Wang, Xiangzhe Zhang, Yumei Yang, Hongho Zhao, Yufang Ma, Yuchun Pan *, 2011: Uncovering the transcriptional circuitry in skeletal muscle regeneration. Mamm Genome, 22(5-6):272-81.
12. Yuzhen Gao, Yuchun Pan *, 2011: CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-beta negatively regulates the expression of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1 in pig PK-15 cells. J Appl Genet, 52(4):451-458.
13. Kan He, Qishan Wang, Yumei Yang, Minghui Wang, Yuchun Pan*, 2011: A Comparative Study of Mouse Hepatic and Intestinal Gene Expression Profiles under PPARalpha Knockout by Gene Set Enrichment Analysis. PPAR research, 2011: 629728.
14. Lun Yang, Xiangzhe Zhang, Jian Chen, Qishan Wang, Lishan Wang, Yue Jiang and Yuchun Pan*, 2010: ReCGiP, a database of reproduction candidate genes in pigs based on bibliomics. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 8:96 (doi:10.1186/1477-7827-8-96).
15. Yanling Hu, Sinnwell Jason, Qishan Wang, Yuchun Pan*, Xiangzhe Zhang, Hongbo Zhao, Changlong Li and Libin Sun, 2009: Regression-based approach for testing the association between multi-region haplotype configuration and complex trait. BMC Genetics, 10:56-66.
16. Minghui Wang, Qishan Wang, Hongbo Zhao, Xiangzhe Zhang and Yuchun Pan*, 2009: Evolutionary selection pressure of forkhead domain and functional divergence. Gene, 432:19-25.
Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China Copyright © 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Support by： Wei Cheng